What Are Cookies and other tracking technologies?
Your Cookie Choices And How To Opt-Out?
The Cookies We Set
- Essential cookies These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Services and to enable you to use its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Services and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
1) Analytics and Performance Cookies
Analytics enables us to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of your behavior.
We use Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica to collect personal data and execute our analytics.
- Providers – Google Inc; Yandex, llc
- Data that can be collected: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Site) and the details about the path followed within the Site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the IT environment.
- Privacy policies – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en; https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/privacy-policy
- Opt Out – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en; https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html
2) Targeted and advertising cookies
These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you.
We use Facebook Pixel advertising tool.
- Provider: Facebook.Inc
- Data that can be collected: your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third-party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third-party websites. These cookies also store your location, including your latitude, longitude, and GeoIP region ID, which helps us show you locale-specific news and allows our Services to operate more efficiently.
3) Social networking
We use Facebook and Twitter for account access and login process.
These tools help you to join our services, login or sign up to your account at our site.
- Provider: Facebook.Inc, Twitter.Inc
- Data that can be collected: public profile, email, friends list.
If you do not opt out, as provided in the Your Cookie Choices And How To Opt-Out section above, you expressly consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data by us and the third parties listed above, subject to their privacy policies, preferences, and opt-outs available through the links set forth above. You can revoke your consent at any time by following the procedures set forth in the “Your Cookie Choices And How To Opt-Out” section above.
For any queries in relation to this Cookies Policy contact us at support(dog)elegantflyer.com.